COVID-19 changed everything.
The First Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs on an experimental medicine--remdesivir for Coronavirus—
click here to go to Amazon to buy the Print Book. We will never be the same. I will never be the same.The virus changed everything. Hydroxychloroquine lost favor and the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) was recently WITHDRAWN by the FDA (visit www.FDA.gov). Another treatment for which the FDA also issued an EUA---remdesivir, will probably be FDA approved shortly—yet it’s no magic bullet. I've written a new Ebook on remdesivir, The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Remdesivir. It is now available in Ebook from many on-line stores-- search the ISBN 978-1-891678-77-6. Because I know many of you prefer one of our 24-page color booklets, I've contracted with IngramSpark to also make the print book available. Search the ISBN 978-1-891678-78-3.
The first vaccine (Moderna) is showing promise—but it’s not ready yet. A Phase 3 study of 30,000 people is slated to start in July 2020! In the mean time, try to avoid becoming a patient. WEAR A MASK, WASH YOUR HANDS and practice Social Distancing! LIFE CHANGES—if you become a PATIENT and can be a jungle of prescription medicines, medical tests while wondering COVID risks,side effects, costs, and FDA recalls. Help your friends and family be smart in avoiding COVID-19. It's NOT a political hoax.
Video Welcome from Dr. Rybacki
Video Welcome to Diabetes from Dr. Whitley
More than 100,000 people die EVERY YEAR from misusing medicines or from the medicines themselves? Startling. This leads to a common problem where the treatment becomes the disease. What can we do? Focus on steps to take that impact the population in general. This has become to be known as population health. Please watch the video with my colleague Dr. Robert Thompson below for key details.
Population health helps us think about the wellbeing of all of us and which preventative (such as preventive cardiology strategies) we should apply to get the best results from proven lifestyle change and specific medicines. Our publications and coverage of breaking news in our Essential Guide to Medical News videos bring you the latest treatment advances such as Vascepa (the prescription fish oil) which may lower heart risks by 25%, stroke, and heart attack recovery options and the essential, yet ever changing the world of prescription drugs! The price of medicines can actually be a barrier to population health. Some companies are taking the lead though. Did you know that Amgen lowered the price of Rapatha, their PCSK9 cholesterol medicine by 60%? This is a true breakthrough that we’ve written about in our True Breakthrough Section. Just Click here to find out about important new advances...
Visit our new True Breakthroughs in medicine and medicines section today (just click the tab above on New True Breakthroughs above) or Click here to find crucial new advances.
I'm here to help, and I've written Medicines and Your Family and more than a decade of editions of The Essential Guide to Medical News and The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs to help keep you and your family safe! To keep current, visit my Amazon author page where you get a check-up for your medicines via electronic versions of my books. You don't even need a Kindle...just download the free reader. Don't settle for that one-page, small-print blurb from the drug store--click the Amazon link to visit the books and newsletters that have the information you and your family deserve: Click Here
- New !!- True Breakthroughs in Medicine & Medicines Section Click Here
- New !!- CREDENCE & Invokana Diabetes news coming April 15th, 2019 Click Here
- New !!- Members Only Elite Section and what you will get. Click Here
- Our Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol is now on sale exclusively on Amazon visit: Click Here
- We also provide information on: Diabetes, Xarelto, Afrezza, Insulin, DVT, Cholesterol, Cardiology, Blood Clots, and much more!
- Watch our latest video by Clicking Here
Remember--the best partner any doctor can have is a more fully informed patient and family. Take control of your health and put the best medicines to work. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, and nurse to know when your medicines (prescription, supplements, nutritional and exercise) should start to help and set a target date to revisit treatment if the goal still escapes you. ALWAYS tell anyone writing a prescription for ALL the drugs you take. This helps avoid drug interactions that can be lethal.
An Interview with Dr. Jim Rybacki
Dr. Rybacki's Latest New eBook
Top Tips to Remember Your Medicines
News and Conferences
News and Conferences
- New Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol communicates author concerns
- MADD Report to the nation on drunk driving
- Long hours at work and just one drink or something else and risky alcohol use?
- Breast cancer and trastuzumab plus neratinib target drug therapy hope
- Could a PCSK9 inhibitor treat YOUR cholesterol soon?
Naturopathic Notes & Herbal Healing
- *NEW* 9/10/2018 - Berberine benefits that might equal metformin
- *NEW* 9/10/2018 - What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
- Large B-Vitamin doses and preventing Alzheimer's ???
- Vitamin D dilemma, what dose should I take??
- Institute of Medicine may have missed the mark on Vitamin D and Calcium
New drugs and research you should know
- Is Contrave the new weight loss drug leader? An emergency Ebola test and new pregnancy information in 2015 - Thu, 09/10/2015
- Generic Lexapro (escitalopram) approved by the FDA - Wed, 03/14/2012
- Gintuit- the first cell-based FDA approval for mucogingival problems - Fri, 03/09/2012
- 5th surfactant (lucinactant) for respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in premature infants approved by the FDA today - Tue, 03/06/2012
- FluMist Quadrivalent--four virus types in one spray--the benefit of no shot, but you can't be 50 - Wed, 02/29/2012