Medicine's Breaking News
Your Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs-Visit for news on promising new medicines-HOPE for Heart Disease to weight loss and high blood pressure to stroke and cancer to chronic pain. We bring news on medicines that may change your life
"Video Coming Soon"
Let's make 2018 and every year, the year of EXERCISE as a family medicine, healthy eating as a usual choice, learning about new medicines as a conscious decision and population health for you and your community as a strong result! Try to avoid becoming a patient. LIFE CHANGES—if you become a PATIENT and can be a jungle of prescription medicines, medical tests while wondering about safety, side effects, costs, and FDA recalls.
More than 100,000 people die EVERY YEAR from misusing medicines or from the medicines themselves? Startling. Here you'll find objective news, opioid drug interactions, latest treatments, stroke, and heart attack recovery options and the essential, yet ever changing the world of prescription drugs! Almost every day there is breaking FDA news about another approval or problem.
I'm here to help, and I've written Medicines and Your Family and more than a decade of editions of The Essential Guide to Medical News and The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs to help keep you and your family safe! To keep current, visit my Amazon author page where you get a check-up for your medicines via electronic versions of my books. You don't even need a Kindle...just download the free reader. Don't settle for that one-page, small-print blurb from the drug store--click the Amazon link to visit the books and newsletters that have the information you and your family deserve: Click Here
- Our Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol is now on sale exclusively on Amazon visit: Click Here
- We also provide information on: Diabetes, Xarelto, Afrezza, Insulin, DVT, Cholesterol, Cardiology, Blood Clots, and much more!
- Watch our latest video by Clicking Here
Remember--the best partner any doctor can have is a more fully informed patient and family. Take control of your health and put the best medicines to work. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, and nurse to know when your medicines (prescription, supplements, nutritional and exercise) should start to help and set a target date to revisit treatment if the goal still escapes you. ALWAYS tell anyone writing a prescription for ALL the drugs you take. This helps avoid drug interactions that can be lethal.
An Interview with Dr. Jim Rybacki
Dr. Rybacki's Latest New eBook
Top Tips to Remember Your Medicines
News and Conferences
News and Conferences
- New Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol communicates author concerns
- MADD Report to the nation on drunk driving
- Long hours at work and just one drink or something else and risky alcohol use?
- Breast cancer and trastuzumab plus neratinib target drug therapy hope
- Could a PCSK9 inhibitor treat YOUR cholesterol soon?
Naturopath Notes & Herbal Healing
- Large B-Vitamin doses and preventing Alzheimer's ???
- Vitamin D dilemma, what dose should I take??
- Institute of Medicine may have missed the mark on Vitamin D and Calcium
- N-3 Fatty Acids in low dose doesn't protect our hearts
- Fish oil falters for Alzheimer's but fits your heart
New FDA Approvals
- Is Contrave the new weight loss drug leader? An emergency Ebola test and new pregnancy information in 2015 - Thu, 09/10/2015
- Generic Lexapro (escitalopram) approved by the FDA - Wed, 03/14/2012
- Gintuit- the first cell-based FDA approval for mucogingival problems - Fri, 03/09/2012
- 5th surfactant (lucinactant) for respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in premature infants approved by the FDA today - Tue, 03/06/2012
- FluMist Quadrivalent--four virus types in one spray--the benefit of no shot, but you can't be 50 - Wed, 02/29/2012