An Interview with Dr. Jim Rybacki
Recent blog posts
- More information on the newest cholesterol treatment-evolocumab- Rapatha
- FDA approves evolocumab (Repatha) for lowering cholesterol in the US
- PDUFA day for evolocumab (Repatha) at the US FDA
- Shock at the Pharmacy Drive Up Window
- First PCSK9 Inhibitor in the world is approved in Europe
- Methaqualone (Quaaludes) in the news again
- Flibanserin fine by FDA committee, with a risk plan recommendation
- Flibanserin folly or real female benefit for decreased sexual desire?
- Thank you for all the emails and calls on the new Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs press release
- Mysimba (Contrave-Naltexone plus bupropion in the EU) now approved for weight loss
Adverse drug reactions describe harm that happ
This website is not intended as medical advice, and you should consult your doctor before changing or adding any medicines or vitamins to those you may now be taking and about applying any strategies BEFORE you adopt any approach in this report. While diligent care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided during the preparation of this edition, no claim is made that all known actions, uses or side effects, strategies for cost containment, targets or cholesterol pathways are included in this report. The accuracy and currentness of information are ever subject to change relative to new guidelines, new information derived from drug research, development and general usage.