An Interview with Dr. Jim Rybacki
Recent blog posts
- Mysimba (Contrave-Naltexone plus bupropion in the EU) now approved for weight loss
- News on The essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on alcohol now available
- Heart health/fewer heart attacks from Contrave, a weight loss drug?
- New Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Upddate on Alcohol seeks to help prevent alcohol poisoning
- Europe Medicines Committee takes a different view than US FDA committee and give go ahead for Xarelto in acute coronary syndrome
- Can a side effect help you?
- Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs now available- PR Newswire
- Viagra for heart failure?--RELAX and The American College of Cardiology meeting in San Francisco
- Did you or a family member have a stroke or a heart attack? Could they be an undiagnosed diabetic too?
- Osphena (ospemifene) a new medicine for painful/difficult intercourse in women now FDA approved
Adverse drug reactions describe harm that happ
This website is not intended as medical advice, and you should consult your doctor before changing or adding any medicines or vitamins to those you may now be taking and about applying any strategies BEFORE you adopt any approach in this report. While diligent care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided during the preparation of this edition, no claim is made that all known actions, uses or side effects, strategies for cost containment, targets or cholesterol pathways are included in this report. The accuracy and currentness of information are ever subject to change relative to new guidelines, new information derived from drug research, development and general usage.