An Interview with Dr. Jim Rybacki
Recent blog posts
- Europe Medicines Committee takes a different view than US FDA committee and give go ahead for Xarelto in acute coronary syndrome
- Can a side effect help you?
- Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs now available- PR Newswire
- Viagra for heart failure?--RELAX and The American College of Cardiology meeting in San Francisco
- Did you or a family member have a stroke or a heart attack? Could they be an undiagnosed diabetic too?
- Osphena (ospemifene) a new medicine for painful/difficult intercourse in women now FDA approved
- A CHANCE result for an older drug preventing strokes or will a US study make the POINT?
- Drug newly approved for children in lymphoblastic leukemia
- Love that woman? Give her blueberries and strawberries 3 times a week
- Tuesday morning at the American Heart in LA--Niacin/Niaspan and a closer look at AIM HIGH
cobas 4800 BRAF V600 Mutation Test
The first of a new kind of lab test and a first-in-the-class therapy have been approved by the FDA. Zelboraf (vemurafenib) was approved by the FDA under the priority review program.
This website is not intended as medical advice, and you should consult your doctor before changing or adding any medicines or vitamins to those you may now be taking and about applying any strategies BEFORE you adopt any approach in this report. While diligent care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided during the preparation of this edition, no claim is made that all known actions, uses or side effects, strategies for cost containment, targets or cholesterol pathways are included in this report. The accuracy and currentness of information are ever subject to change relative to new guidelines, new information derived from drug research, development and general usage.